kalifornia-klasss
n-ulo:

opixm:

n-ulo:

opixm:

nomanlegacy:

Trill Street Style blog!

A$ap Rocky is so sexy. Pity he’s gay x

a$ap isn’t gay what the hell? he’s dating chanel, the girl in the pic hahah

I know that but Im pretty sure he’s in the closet though. Something like 90% of rappers are believed to be gay, and between his fascination with fashion and the remarks Azealia Banks made about him sucking off some guy I’m pretty confident he’s not amongst the remaining 10%

uhm weird, that can be also rumors who knows, people are always making up stuff, a guy can be interested in fashion and not be gay + he finds rihanna really hot and confessed to have a little attraction to her, so who knows? i bet he’s on that 10% but that shit doesn’t matter anyway <3

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-fox-ep/id712134362?uo=4

n-ulo:

opixm:

n-ulo:

opixm:

nomanlegacy:

Trill Street Style blog!

A$ap Rocky is so sexy. Pity he’s gay x

a$ap isn’t gay what the hell? he’s dating chanel, the girl in the pic hahah

I know that but Im pretty sure he’s in the closet though. Something like 90% of rappers are believed to be gay, and between his fascination with fashion and the remarks Azealia Banks made about him sucking off some guy I’m pretty confident he’s not amongst the remaining 10%

uhm weird, that can be also rumors who knows, people are always making up stuff, a guy can be interested in fashion and not be gay + he finds rihanna really hot and confessed to have a little attraction to her, so who knows? i bet he’s on that 10% but that shit doesn’t matter anyway <3

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-fox-ep/id712134362?uo=4